Photo source: pexels.com
Niagara Falls is a set of three waterfalls located on the Niagara River on the border of Ontario, Canada, and New York, United States. The largest of the three is the Horseshoe Falls, which is located on the Canadian side and is known for its distinctive shape. The American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls are located on the American side.
Niagara Falls is one of the most famous natural wonders in the world and is a popular tourist destination. There are many ways to enjoy the falls, including:
- Maid of the Mist: This is a boat tour that takes visitors to the base of the Horseshoe Falls. It is a seasonal tour available from May to October.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises: This is another boat tour that takes visitors to the base of the Horseshoe Falls.
- Skylon Tower: This is an observation tower that offers views of the falls and the surrounding area.
- Journey Behind the Falls: This is a tour that takes visitors behind the Horseshoe Falls.
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory: This is a large indoor butterfly exhibit that features hundreds of live butterflies from around the world.
- White Water Walk: This is a boardwalk that takes visitors along the Niagara River and gives them views of the rapids and the whirlpool.
- Niagara’s Fury: This is an interactive experience that simulates the formation of Niagara Falls and the natural forces that shaped the area.
Niagara Falls is also surrounded by many other tourist attractions such as Clifton Hill, Niagara’s oldest and most famous street of attractions and Casino Niagara. The Niagara region also offers many opportunities for wine tasting, golfing, and other outdoor activities. It’s a must-see destination for any traveler to Canada.